These are experiences offered in years past. To see this year’s experiences, click HERE.
ELR-1 Extreme Long Range Precision Shooting Experience
- Twelve steel targets from 100 to 2,200 yards (1.25 miles)
- Two world-class Extreme Long Range coaches to guide you, spot your hits, etc
- We will have shade canopies and will provide water, snacks and a boxed lunch.
- We provide the firearms and the initial allotment of ammunition for your group:
- .22 Long Rifle (Up to 50 shots included for free)
- Tikka M-595 rifle in .223 Remington caliber (Up to 60 shots included)
- Customized Remington 700 chambered in .308 Winchester (Up to 100 shots included in this Extreme Long Range Precision Shooting Experience)
- Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (Up to 120 shots included)
- Mac’s Gunworks Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum (Up to 10 shots included in price, additional shots available)
- Remington 700 chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum (Up to 10 shots included in price, additional shots available)
- You are also welcome to bring your own rifles, ammo and gear
- We provide spotting scopes, shooting bench, Kestrel, targets, and much more.
- See “Per shot pricing” for optional shots in addition to the included allotment.
- 10am to 3pm (If you are exhausted before 3pm and want to leave early, you may do so)
- $8,200 for up to 2 shooters, $2,400 for each additional shooter
- 1 or 2 shooters $8,200 ($4,100 each)
- 3 shooters $10,600 ($3,533 each)
- 4 shooters $13,000 ($3,250 each)
- 5 shooters $15,400 ($3,080 each
- 6 shooters $17,800 ($2,967 each)
- 7 shooters $20,200 ($2,856 each)
Why choose a Nomad Rifleman extreme long range precision shooting experience? We combine learning with experience and, unlike many schools who have 10 or 20 students in a class, all of our training is done on a private level. We are also happy to go light on the “training” and simply help you and your special people achieve new milestones!
Do you want a world class Extreme Long Range shooting experience? This is the perfect package! Relax under our shade tents on a remote high-desert cattle ranch, and, with your experienced instructors guiding your group, take turns shooting steel targets out to extreme distances with our customized precision rifles. We provide water, snacks, a box lunch and curate a unique experience for you and yours.
Would you like to reach out even further, perhaps shooting two miles, 3 miles or more? Learn more HERE about other Extreme Long Range Precision Shooting Experiences.
Next Steps to book your Private Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience…
We are a lean boutique adventure experience firm, and our concierge gurus look forward to getting your preferred dates reserved on our calendar! Call or email us today to check availability and to schedule an exploratory online interview with Shepard Humphries or Scott Austin! We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Let’s chat right now!
Text +1 (307) 264-0223
Call +1 (307) 690-7921
To reserve your space, a deposit of 50% of the experience cost is required.
Weather Cancellation Policy
Because we have business overhead costs and do a lot of behind-the-scenes work long before you arrive, we have contemplated a fair weather cancellation policy. In long range shooting, the spotter’s ability to see misses is necessary for success. If the ground is damp or covered in snow, seeing this bullet splash is not possible. We are fortunate to have very dry weather in Wyoming, however sometimes it does rain or snow and we have to cancel your ELR experience. If we need to cancel the event due to a low probability of success based on expected weather conditions, we will offer you the options of;
- Shooting anyway at the regular price, date and time, knowing that we might as well be shooting blanks
- $2,500 of your initial deposit will be applied toward our sunk costs, and we will apply the remainder of your 50% (non-refundable) deposit to a future date within 1 year.
We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
If you have any concerns about this weather cancellation policy or would like to negotiate otherwise, we welcome a discussion prior to booking confirmation.