ELR-2 Extreme Long Range Precision Shooting Experience
- Twelve steel targets from 100 to 2,200 yards (1.25 miles)
- Two world-class Extreme Long Range coaches to guide you, spot your hits, etc
- We will have pop-up tents for shade and will provide a boxed lunch.
- We provide the firearms and the initial allotment of ammunition for your group:
- .22 Long Rifle (Up to 50 shots included for free)
- Tikka M-595 rifle in .223 Remington caliber (Up to 60 shots included)
- Customized Remington 700 chambered in .308 Winchester (Up to 120 shots included)
- Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (Up to 120 shots included)
- Mac’s Gunworks Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum (Up to 10 shots included)
- Remington 700 chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum (Up to 10 shots included)
- See “Per shot pricing” for optional shots in addition to the included allotment.
- 10am to 3pm (If you are exhausted before 3pm and want to leave early, you may do so)
- $5,400 for the first shooter, $1,000 for each additional shooter – maximum of 4 shooters. For larger groups, please contact us for a customized quote.
You want a world class Extreme Long Range shooting experience? This is the perfect package! Relax under our shade tents on a remote high-desert cattle ranch, and, with your experienced instructors guiding your group, take turns shooting steel targets out to extreme distances with our custom rifles. We provide water, snacks, a box lunch and curate a unique experience for you and yours.