See 2021 ELR Shooting Experiences HERE.
2002 LRR-1 Long Range Rifle Experience Package
- Five steel targets from 100 to 1,100 yards (One kilometer Long Range Rifle Experience)
- A world-class Long Range coach to guide you.
- Bring your own suppressed rifle, ammunition & lunch. (If you do not have a rifle, we have two rifles you may use for free; we require only our ammo to be used at a “per-shot” price.
- Customized Remington 700 in .308 Winchester
- Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor
- 9am until up to 2pm (If you are exhausted before 2pm and want to leave early, you may do so)
- $////for the first shooter, $8// for each additional shooter – maximum of 4 shooters. For larger groups, please contact us for a customized pricing quote.
You will meet your private coach at the ranch gate and follow him to the first shooting location where you will learn fundamentals while shooting prone on a provided shooting mat paper targets placed 100 yards away. You will then move to a second location where you will use your newly developed skills to engage three steel targets from 100 yards out to 750 yards. Next, you move to the third and final location where you engage targets out to 1,100 yards!
You will want to bring sunscreen, bug spray and clothing that can get dirty! We are shooting on a working cattle ranch!
Learn about our 2021 Log Range Shooting Experience packages HERE.