We do not sell ammunition, our business model is based on experiences and instruction. We allow use of our rifles, and we require use of only high-quality ammunition that we control. (Pricing updated 12/2021)
- 22 Long Rifle $20/ 100 shots
- .223 Remington $2/ shot (specialty rifle out to 1,100 yards)
- .308 Win factory $3 / shot
- 6.5 Creedmoor factory $3 / shot
- 6.5 Creedmoor Custom $4 / shot
- 7mm Rem Mag Custom $5 / shot
- 300 Win Mag Custom $5 / shot
- 375 Cheytac Custom $25 / shot (Exclusively used in ELR-2 & custom packages)
When you book your experience, we encourage you to communicate with us about your ammunition and budget preferences. From, “I want the best of the best and unlimited amounts of ammo” to “let’s keep the “per shot” costs to less than $500 per person” we are happy to organize and present your experience in accordance. If your “per shot” request is to keep the price under $200, know that the experience will probably not last all day, though we are happy to provide you with “book-learnin'” for the entire time.
*Per-Shot pricing factors involved in our pricing include ammunition load development, rifle and gear amortization, refurbishing costs including down-time for gunsmithing, time to order, receive, and manage inventory of ammunition, new barrels and other parts costs, etc. Our goal is to provide padding for our costs, and not to “make money” on use of rental gear or ammunition used.