Enjoy the best Private Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience in the world
with those you treasure, thank you for the honor of allowing us to be your guide.
*Our Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience pricing fluctuates based on various market conditions, the following is a good guide.
2022 Experiences – May 10 to Oct 10
ELR-1 Extreme Long Range (ELR)
- Twelve steel targets from 100 to 2,200 yards (1.25 miles)
- Two world-class Extreme Long Range coaches to guide you, spot your hits, etc
- We will have pop-up tents for shade and will provide a boxed lunch.
- We provide the firearms and the initial allotment of ammunition for your group:
- .22 Long Rifle (Up to 50 shots included for free)
- Tikka M-595 rifle in .223 Remington caliber (Up to 60 shots included)
- Customized Remington 700 chambered in .308 Winchester (Up to 120 shots included)
- Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (Up to 120 shots included)
- Mac’s Gunworks Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum (Up to 10 shots included)
- Remington 700 chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum (Up to 10 shots included)
- See “Per shot pricing” for optional shots in addition to the included allotment.
- 10am to 3pm (If you are exhausted before 3pm and want to leave early, you may do so)
- $8,200 for the first two shooters, $2,400 for each additional shooter – maximum of 4 shooters. For larger groups, please contact us for a customized quote.
You want a world class Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience? This is the perfect package! Relax under our shade tents on a remote high-desert cattle ranch, and, with your experienced instructors guiding your group, take turns shooting steel targets out to extreme distances with our custom rifles. We provide water, snacks, a box lunch and curate a unique experience for you and yours. MORE
ELR-2– Extended Extreme Long Range (ELR) (2 miles and beyond)
These bespoke experiences are designed just for your group. Perhaps you want more than 1.25 mile targets? Perhaps you want to make the first hit in Wyoming at 3.1 miles? No guarantees, but let’s make the attempt with our .375 Cheytac with custom ammunition by Unknown Munitions.
From adding an archery and throwing-axe experience to your ELR experience, adding ATV riding or traveling multiple western states accomplishing One-Mile hits in each state, to many other options, we promise to build the opportunity for your best day ever. We look forward to customizing a unique experience for you from $9,800 for a half day at 1.5 miles to much more.
Months later a gentleman achieved a 3-mile hit at 5,385 yards!
Field of Dreams – Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience
You and your guests will have a field full of steel targets ranging from 500 yards to more than 2,000 yards. Who will be the first to knock down all the targets in the first stage? Shoot the targets down from 9am until noon, then enjoy our provided lunch while our staff rebuilds the course you just spent the morning destroying. Return to your guns and knock down the new course for the rest of the afternoon! From $9,800 for a half-day at 2 miles to much more.
How much time do you have for your Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience?
Allow us to customize a perfect Private Long Range Shooting Experiences for you! Based on your available time and budget, we build unique customized experiences unlike no others in the world.
Next Steps to book your Private Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience…
We are a lean boutique adventure experience firm, and our concierge gurus look forward to getting your preferred dates reserved on our calendar! Call or email us today to check availability and to schedule an exploratory interview with Shepard Humphries or Scott Austin! We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Weather Cancellation Policy
Because we have business overhead costs and do a lot of behind-the-scenes work long before you arrive, we have contemplated a fair weather cancellation policy. In long range shooting, the spotter’s ability to see misses is necessary for success. If the ground is damp or covered in snow, seeing this bullet splash is not possible. We are fortunate to have very dry weather in Wyoming, however sometimes it does rain or snow and we have to cancel your ELR experience. If we need to cancel the event due to a low probability of success based on expected weather conditions, we will offer you the options of;
- Shooting anyway at the regular price, date and time, knowing that we might as well be shooting blanks
- $2,500 of your initial deposit will be applied toward our sunk costs, and we will apply the remainder of your 50% (non-refundable) deposit to a future date within 1 year.
We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
If you have any concerns about this weather cancellation policy or would like to negotiate otherwise, we welcome a discussion prior to booking confirmation.